10 Gallon HORIZONTAL Aquarium Terrestrial Conversion Kit
Introducing the Terrestrial Conversion Kit for 10 Gallon Aquariums, designed specifically for horizontal setups.
Tank Not included.
Before placing your order, we kindly request you to measure the opening of your tank to ensure a proper fit. The dimensions of the kit are 19 1/2 inches wide x 9 3/4 inches tall, tailored specifically for Aquaeon tanks available at major retailers. If you have a tank with different dimensions, please message us for customized options.
This conversion kit offers an excellent solution for repurposing your 10 Gallon tanks or creating a budget-friendly display for your beloved creatures.
Please note that the standard kit does not include Aquarium Safe silicone, which is essential for sealing the sides and attaching the kit to the tank. We highly recommend using Aquarium Safe Silicone for optimal results.
Good news! This item qualifies for free shipping within the contiguous United States (lower 48 states). Enjoy the convenience of having it delivered to your doorstep at no additional cost.
Installation Instructions with Silicone:
To install the Terrestrial Conversion Kit, follow these steps:
1. Position the aquarium with the opening facing upward.
2. Carefully insert the Conversion Kit into the black rim opening of the tank.
3. Once it is securely in place, apply a small bead of Aquarium Safe 100% silicone sealant along the outer edges of the kit.
4. Use your finger or a caulking tool to smooth the silicone sealant for a neat finish.
5. Allow the silicone sealant to cure fully, which typically takes 24-48 hours. Never introduce your animal into the tank without thoroughly cleaning it first.
6. Ensure that any residual smell of the silicone is completely gone before housing your animal. Please adhere to the instructions provided by the silicone sealant manufacturer.
7. Remember to purchase Aquarium Safe Silicone for this installation process.
US Patent Pending - Tank not included
Just received the 10 gallon conversion kit and it’s awesome! Couldn’t be happier. It fit perfectly with a 10 gallon I bought at Petco. Looks super cool and makes it a lot easier to get into my take rather than pulling them out all the time. This was for my 2 hermit crabs I just bought and they are running around and loving the small change. Thank you! Looking forward to buying for my other tanks!
Shipped quickly, easy to install, and very happy with the product. Now it is so much easier to interact and feed my leopard gecko. No more screen top! I will definitely be purchasing again in the future for any future leopard geckos.
I was hoping to use it on one of my 10 gallons today, and it did not fit one, but it fit my second perfectly! Not sure what I'll put in the tank yet (have a couple of animals in mind)
I’ve purchased a few of these for different situations, but they make insanely great options for tarantula enclosures. You’ll still need to drill vents on the sides of the tank for arboreals, but the terrestrial setup is basically plug and play. Will definitely be getting more as my needs and curiosities grow.
This humidity saving design is amazing for frog species that require high humidity levels nearly all the time. It would be beneficial for most frogs but if you need high humidity and don't want to set up a mist system, this works wonders. I mist once daily and it holds good humidity at least an entire day.