CALCIUM WITH D3
- Ultrafine precipitated calcium carbonate powder
- Contains necessary D3 vitamins for captive reptiles and amphibians
- Specially shaped particles that increase calcium absorption
- Free from oyster shells and other harmful additives
- Made in the USA
Indoor exotic pets can often lack nutrients that they receive in their natural habitats. With the help of Calcium with D3, your reptiles and amphibians can get in touch with their wild side. Safe and with an easy-to-use lid, the Calcium supplement is designed for optimal absorption and nutrition that keeps your pet happy, healthy, and in their element.
Additional Information: Use weekly on your pet's regular diet.
Contains a minimum of 50,000 iu of D3 per Kg
CALCIUM WITHOUT D3
- Rich source of calcium carbonate
- Formulated with a high surface area to increase absorption
- Absent of D3
- No impurities, phosphorus, or lead
Have no fear of D3 overdose, this product is designed for reptiles and amphibians whose D3 needs are already being met. Pair the Zoo Med Repti Calcium supplement with tasty crickets or a batch of greens. A thriving herp is just a sprinkle and a shake away.
On insects: Softly dust over crickets before placing in the enclosure. For every 2.5 ounces of your animal's body weight give 12 treated crickets weekly.